- Customizable opt-in flow, including context-based controls, page depth, time on site/page, and other behavioral patterns
- Opt-in flow A/B testing
- Insights on opt-in flow performance by site sections/topics
- Analysis and subsequent targeting based on users opt-in behavior and location
- Custom segments based on your first-party data, including paid subscription status and email newsletter conversions
- Notification A/B Testing
- Segmentation including content type, opt-in location, device, location
- Post-notification click behavior analysis
- Actionable insights designed to inform your overall content strategy
- API available for content automation
- Dedicated account support
- Intuitive platform designed for Editors and content creators
- Optimized for rapid Notiﬁcation deployment for time-sensitive content
- Scheduled sending available to compliment your content calendar
- Leverage your content structures and audience classifications in the creation of Pushly segments and Notification deployment
Pushly does not limit the number of pushes you can send to your users. We will work with you to integrate this new channel.
Our partners get unlimited seats in the platform, meaning any team member you select can be added to your account.
Web push notifications work on nearly all devices except for iOS Mobile (iPhones). This means desktop (Mac/PC) and other mobile devices (Android) are available. As additional devices enable this technology, our team is prepared to integrate our technology.
Pushly does not store any personally identifiable information (PII) about your users, nor do we sell your subscribers’ data to third parties.
Absolutely! With Pushly’s integration, we’re able to collect information based on user-level behavior which is associated with a user’s anonymized subscription ID. Pushly organizes that behavioral data into audience segments, allowing you to send subscribers content they most likely will find engaging.
Pushly offers the ability to automate your notification deployment. You are able to integrate Pushly with your CMS or RSS feed to automatically deploy notifications based on defined criteria.